Happy Friday! I hope you all have a lovely weekend.
Today's post is a style post. I feel like I've been neglecting the fashion side of my blog lately (sorry!) and focusing more on beauty. However, that will change. I am hoping to write a fashion post twice a week or more. I will go with the flow and see what happens. Hopefully you all will like them. Thanks for staying tuned.
Now back to the topic at hand! I'm sure you've all seen the Aztec prints that have been around in shops over recent months. They are bold and sometimes over the top but definitely eye catching. I used to think that it was one of those trends reserved for the "uber cool", but actually some are wearable. I picked out a few pieces below that I would wear. I will put together posts of how I would style the items below.
1. Aztec Crave Jumpsuit By Kuccia (Topshop) | £45
2. Bernitta Aztec Print Jacket (Missguided) | £44.99
3. Premium Triangle Collar (Topshop) | £45
4. Totem Embroided Skater Dress (Warehouse) | £55
5. Green Tribal Print Mini Skirt (River Island) | £15
6. Aztec Scarlet (Anna Lou Of London) | £20
7. Sergio Rossi White/Black Woven Leather Wedges with Metal Heel (Stylebop.com) | £825
8. Black & White Aztec Stripe Sleeveless Midi Dress (New Look) | £14.99
9. Engineered Tribal Swimsuit (Warehouse) | £20
Which is your favourite item? Are you rocking any Aztec prints at the moment?
Thanks for reading!!
**** Don't forget you can follow me on twitter, instagram, bloglovin & facebook!!