It's a handbags type of day. I recently wrote about my love for Michael Kors handbags (click here) and today I'm talking about another love...Mulberry. Mulberry have some gorgeous timeless pieces that are a great investment (that's my excuse anyway!). When I buy bags, I look at style and practicality. In my opinion, there's no point in owning a bag that doesn't do the job it's designed to do. I thought I would pick out a few bags I'm loving at the moment, almost like a Mulberry wishlist. Let me know in the comments below which is your favourite.
1. Willow Tote ~ Pistachio
2. Oversized Cut Out Flower Tote ~ Natural Classic Saddle
3. Oversized Cecily Tote with Flower ~ Light Berry Cream Glossy Tote
4. Alexa with Woven Trim ~ Berry Small Grain Calf Nappa
5. Effie Satchel ~ Apricot Spongy Pebbled
6. Willow Clutch ~ Navy Classic Calf
7. Cecily with Flower ~ Black Classic Calf
8. Alexa ~ Raspberry Soft Buffalo
9. Willow Tote ~ Nude Classic Calf
Aren't the bags just great? Which is your favourite? Do you own any Mulberry handbags?
Thanks for reading!