Below are a few tips which I guess we all know (although some of us need a gentle reminder) to help decide whether your bum actually does look big in your outfit. They are also ways in which to make your bum appear smaller. This hopefully would remove any shock if your friend, family members, spouse or partner were to reply that your bum did indeed look big (if they dare....!!).
|Picture source ~ Google|
2. Are you wearing high waisted jeans? If you are, this style tends to make your bum appear bigger, longer and wider.
3. Patterned trousers also tend to make your bum appear larger and wider. It is better to keep patterns on the top half of your body.
4. If you wear tight tops, it only just highlights your curvy bum. Which isn't a bad thing, but if you know your bum is on the larger end of the spectrum, you will be attracting attention to it.
5. Wearing loose skirts and dresses that show off your waistline and flows past your hips will reduce the appearance of a larger bum.
6. Wearing bright coloured jeans or trousers with short tops once again just highlights a bigger bum. It is probabyly better to stick to neutral colours.
7. Try not to go for heavy fabrics as they tend to enlarge your bum area and your frame as a whole.
8. Try to stay clear of super skinny jeans if you know you have a big bum. Once again, it just makes it look bigger.
I think it's all about embracing the body God has blessed you with and dressing for your body type/shape Hope you enjoyed reading it!
What would you add to the list?