This can be a sentimental topic for many women! How often do you look in the mirror and think to yourself, "to pluck or not to pluck?","I think I overdid it", "I wish they were thicker" or vice versa? The list is endless. It all comes down to finding the right balance and following your natural shape. There are many "tools" to fix most eyebrow hang ups so I wouldn't get too worked up about it. If like me you inherited fine hairs on your eyebrows there are ways around this.
Below are a few tips which I think many of you may already know, that could help solve the "crisis" that you are currently facing.
1. Let them grow!! I can't stress this enough. I recently grew my eyebrows out for 3 months (yes I said 3!) until they became somewhat thicker than before. Whilst I was growing them out, I used the MAC eyebrow tint to add some shape to it (I will be posting a review on this and how to shape eyebrows).
2. Tinting! It could just be that your eyebrows are fine and fair in colour so when you think you have no eyebrows, you do have them. Tinting can easily resolve this.
3. Do not over pluck! Once you have followed your natural shape, you should only be getting rid of the stray hairs. Obviously it is all down to personal preference but we all have a natural shape to follow and I think the problem starts when it is ignored.
4. Sharp eyebrow pencils/brushes! Ensure that your eyebrow pencils are not too sharpe and your eyebrow brush isn't too hard as they could remove your fine hairs. Some people prefer to use a powder rather than a pencil to fill in their eyebrows.
5. Chemicals in makeup remover & toners! Eyebrow hairs are delicate and some chemicals found in these products tend to weaken the hairs. I normally leave my eyebrow area out when I'm applying toner.
Hope these tips help. Let me know how you get on!